Saturday, November 26, 2016

Movie Month, day 26

So Kailana (The Written Word) and I really LOVED participating in Jenni Elyse's 30 Days of Books.  We thought it would be fun to do a movie-theme list of questions! Feel free to switch "favorite" to "least favorite" if that is more applicable to you!


Today's question: What is your favorite period drama?
  
Young Victoria
North and South 
Doctor Thorne 
Anne of Green Gables (first two movies only)
Persuasion
Jane Eyre
Scarlet Pimpernel
Pride and Prejudice

If we're including TV shows: Downton Abbey, Lark Rise to Candleford, The Crown, and Call the Midwife.

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Kailana said...

ugh. Anne of Green Gables. How did I forget that one. lol I suck at this. lol

Anonymous said...

I love Downton Abbey as well. I have a strict policy against watching a film if I have not read the book that it is based on yet, hence my avoidance to watch Call the Midwife. I am looking forward to binging on the series once I complete the three books.