Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sing Along Saturday (Love Songs)

I do not participate in memes often, but, this one caught my attention today.
It is hosted by Bookish Things & More
The theme this week is songs that celebrate love.

Still the One ~ Orleans


I love and adore Orleans. I really, really do. I also love Dance With Me. You should give both a listen!

Can't Take My Eyes Off You ~ Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons

There aren't enough "loves" to cover how giddy this one makes me! I'll save you some time. The link to the scene from 10 Things I Hate About You.

I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song ~ Jim Croce

I love Jim Croce's music very much. This is one of my favorites. I also love Time in a Bottle.

© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Thoughts from Libraries said...

ahhh these are all so heartwarming and lovely :)

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

As soon as I saw Can't Take My Eyes off you I thought of 10 Things I Hate About You. It may be one of my favorite scenes in a movie ever. Great picks!