Saturday, August 01, 2015

Peppa's Windy Fall Day (2015)

Peppa's Windy Fall Day. Adapted by Barbara Winthrop. 2015. Scholastic. 24 pages. [Source: Review copy]

First sentence: It is a windy fall day. Peppa and her family are going to the park. "Let's put on our warm clothes," says Mummy Pig. When it is cold outside, Peppa and her family wear their hats, scarves, and coats. 

Premise/plot: An adaptation of an episode of the television show Peppa Pig. Peppa and her family go to the park on a windy fall day. They talk about the leaves on the tree, play ball, and jump in leaves.

My thoughts: I do love the show. I really do. I enjoy the book adaptations of the show. I adore Peppa, George, Mummy Pig, and Daddy Pig.

Text: 3 out of 5
Illustrations: 3 out of 5
Total: 6 out of 10

© 2015 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: