Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's On Your Nightstand (July)


July has been a very good reading month for me. I still have a few books I'd like to finish before the end of the month.

Stories of Ray Bradbury.

Originally published in 1980 and newly republished in 2010, this collection features 100 stories by Ray Bradbury. I read the first forty-one stories in 2010. I've since read thirty-six more. I've got twenty-three more to go, I really hope I can do it by the end of the month!!!

The Tuesday Club Murders by Agatha Christie.

A collection of short stories originally published in 1932 starring Miss Marple and friends. I really love Miss Marple.

The Queen of Hearts by Wilkie Collins

A collection of ten short stories by Wilkie Collins originally published in 1859. The framework of this one is fun.




© 2012 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I. want. to. read. The Queen of Hearts.

LOVE that cover art!!!

Nancy said...

Lots of short stories this month! It's fun to read them now and then in between longer novels. Thanks for sharing!

-Nancy@5M4B

Cassandra said...

Wow! 100 short stories! I didn't even realize he was that prolific. Impressive.

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Well I love all the authors you've been reading this month, even though I haven't read the particular books you mention!

-elizabeth
5MFB