Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I thought I would take a little time to share with my readers the authors I'm thankful to have discovered in 2010!

Josephine Tey -- The Daughter of Time and The Man in the Queue.
Alison McGhee -- Julia Gillian (And the Art of Knowing, Julia Gillian (And the Quest for Joy, and Julia Gillian (And the Dream of the Dog).
Noel Streatfeild --  Ballet Shoes.
Alan Bradley --  Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie.
Kim Echlin -- The Disappeared.
Adam Gidwitz -- A Tale Dark and Grimm.
Kate Milford -- The Boneshaker.
Laurel Snyder -- Any Which Wall.
Clare Vanderpool -- Moon Over Manifest.
Mary Balogh -- First Comes Marriage. Then Comes Seduction. At Last Comes Love. Seducing an Angel.
Lori Ann Bloomfield -- The Last River Child.
Maryrose Wood -- The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place: The Mysterious Howling.
Sharon Draper -- Out of My Mind.
Paolo Bacigalupi -- Ship Breaker.
Michelle D. Kwasney -- Blue Plate Special
Lauren Oliver -- Before I Fall

Natasha Friend -- For Keeps.
Natalie Standiford -- How To Say Goodbye in Robot.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughter (who's 19 now) loves Noel Streatfeild. We had such fun going to the library and using interlibrary loan to get her books.

Jenny