Monday, June 14, 2010

Huge TBR Readathon


This week Kristen from Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting the HUGE TBR Readathon. My goal for this week is to read FOURTEEN books. I would LOVE to read fourteen books published in 2010. But I'm not sure I want to restrict myself that much. After all, spontaneous reading is fun!

1. House of Dolls by Francesca Lia Block
2. Babymouse Burns Rubber (#12) by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm
3. Babymouse Cupcake Tycoon (#13) by Jennifer L. Holm & Matthew Holm
4. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
5. The Babysitters Club: The Summer Before by Ann Martin
6. The Clearing by Heather Davis
7. The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood
8. The Water Seeker by Kimberly Willis Holt
9. Soulless by Gail Carriger
10. Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine
11. Maid to Match by DeeAnne Gist
12. Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer
13. Unburdened: The Secret to Letting God Carry The Things That Weigh You Down. Chris Tiegreen.
14.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't even know this was going on! Thanks for sharing...I could sure use some TBR help.

Darlyn said...

Good luck! I wish to read more than I've plan. But we'll see ;p

Aleksandra said...

Have fun!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

I didn't know this was going on either! Good luck with it all! :D

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this one! If it was a month long, I would join in for sure but I only read about two books a week and I just started a library book, so I don't think I would be successful at all.

Kristen said...

I always make a list and always change about half or more of the books.. you are smart - just saying you will read 14. :) Good luck with your goal and happy readathon!

:-D

Samantha said...

What a great challenge! I'll have to stop by and check it out. Fourteen books, man oh man, you do have your work cut out for you. My trick is always have a stack of graphic novels in my TBR pile, makes it seem like I read a lot faster! :) Good luck and have fun!

Menagerie Soaps said...

Awesome! Good luck with the challenge - that's a lot of books, whew.
I'll check back to see what progress you have made.

Best,
Lisa

detweilermom said...

Good luck on your goals. I have an award for you.

http://detweilermom.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-awards.html