Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Library Loot: Second Trip in January

Did I *really* need more library books? Probably not. But could I resist another trip to pick up more books? NO, of course not. I will *always* want more.

New Loot:

Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby
Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
One Second After by William R. Forstchen
Tiger Moon by Antonia Michaelis
Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern
My Lord John by Georgette Heyer
Pistols for Two by Georgette Heyer
The Masqueraders by Georgette Heyer
Claudette Colvin: Twice Toward Justice by Phillip Hoose
Anathem by Neal Stephenson
The Norton Book of Science Fiction (Stories) by ?
The Fifth Queen by Ford Madox Ford

Leftover loot:

The Martian Race by Gregory Benford
Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry
How Do I Love Thee by Nancy Moser
The Edge of the World by Kevin J. Anderson
According to Jane by Marilyn Brant
Drift: Stories by Victoria Patterson
The Moment Between by Nicole Baart
Dune by Frank Herbert
Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck
Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
The Red Pony by John Steinbeck
The Vintage Bradbury: Ray Bradbury's Own Selection of His Best Stories
The Museum of Mary Child by Cassandra Golds
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
The Science Fiction Hall of Fame, Volume 2B: The Greatest Science Fiction Novellas of All Time

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh read The Moment Between and Once Was Lost! I loooove Nicole Baart (with extra o's and everything) and Sara Zarr is always great :)

Tina's Blog said...

I'm glad to see your library loot list is long. I always feel guilty when I check out tons of stuff from the library. Friends will ask me why I can't just take one or two books....

pussreboots said...

Since you're on a Steinbeck kick, I recommend The Long Valley and Travels with Charley. My post is here.

Marg said...

Plenty of Heyer loot there! Enjoy your library loot, and thanks for playing along!

Christine said...

Oh that's a lot of loot!!!
Enjoy your books! :)