Thursday, June 25, 2009

Second Canadian Book Challenge Completed

The challenge was to read 13 books by or about Canadians. I chose to focus on L.M. Montgomery. It was hosted by John of The Book Mine Set.

1) Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
2) Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
3) Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery
4) Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
5) Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
6) Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery
7) Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
8) Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery
9) Emily Climbs by L.M. Montgomery
10) Emily's Quest by L.M. Montgomery
11) A Tangled Web by L.M. Montgomery
12) Chronicles of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
13) The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Laura's Reviews said...

I have nominated your blog for an award - check out my blog at http://lauragerold.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Well done. You'll be an Anne expert for sure now. I did this challenge too and found so many good Canlit books I've read 23 so far. Hope you enjoyed doing it.

John Mutford said...

Great job. And I loved the theme!

Booklogged said...

You must have loved this challenge - all those wonderful books by Montgomery. Did you have a favorite?

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hello there!

I've not read this author before, but now I am intrigued. How many books has he written?

Sassy
:)

Becky said...

Thank you, Laura.

Sandra, I did enjoy the challenge!

I enjoyed it too, John.

Booklogged, it would be almost impossible to pick a favorite. So many that I just connected with heart and soul.

Sassy Brit, he is a she. :) And she wrote many novels and a good number of short story collections as well.