Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Daring Book Challenge Completed

Becky's List for the Daring Book Challenge

1) Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery
2) The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
3) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
4) Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
5) The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
6) Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
7) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
8.. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
9) When We Were Very Young by A.A. Milne
10) Now We Are Six by A.A. Milne

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

My comment brings more than love. I bring good news. I drew your name in my giveaway of 'Bound'. Congratulations! If you will just email me your address I'll see that your book gets on its way.

booklogged AT gmail DOT com

Booklogged said...

I forgot to mention how nice your blog looks. Love it!