Friday, April 03, 2009

Visit Ms. Yingling...Library Design Challenge

In her own words:

I have become obsessed with optimizing my library and am curious about where others work. I'd like to take a virtual tour of some other school or public libraries and get some ideas for my own!

Here's the challenge:
1. List the number of students in your school and volumes in your collection.
2. State the year your library was built and/or refurbished.
3. List one BEST feature and one worst feature of your library.
4. Tell us one dream you have for your library.
5. Include a picture(s) if possible.



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

1 comment:

Kathryn Fitzmaurice said...

I feel like my home office has suddenly become a mini-library! I clearly need some organization and am now going to rethink how the books should be shelved!