Thursday, April 23, 2009

Talk Like Shakespeare Day

Today is Talk Like Shakespeare day.

Hamlet like you (may) have never seen him before:



Midsummer Night's Dream Becomes Faboo with the Fab Four



Shakespeare Sketch--"A Small Rewrite"



Animaniacs on Midsummer Night's Dream



Animaniacs on Hamlet



Animaniacs on MacBeth



And some Monsterpiece Theaters for good measure:








© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

3 comments:

Bee said...

I have tagged you to partcipate in a personal meme, you don't have to do it if you don't want, no pressure! I love the talk like Shakespeare day! Although if I did talk like shakespeare for the day,I think my b/f would call the Doctor!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congratulations – you just won The Lemonade Stand Award! Visit my blog for details - http://circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/on-road-and-lemonade-stand

And I like the Muppet's version!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Ambrosia @ The Purple Booker said...

Great video's. I think today is a day to confuse my friend's and families. I am pretty good at speaking like ole William.