Saturday, April 18, 2009

How to Get Book Buddies...


Last post I mentioned how much I'm loving my Book Buddy. A few of you asked where I got it and how you can get your own. The website is ReadingComfort.com. On the site you can order directly from them, or you can find a list of retail stores that carry the Book Buddies! I believe you can also order them from a place like Amazon. (That is if you are still buying from Amazon.) They are about $30 plus shipping. I have been using mine for about eight or nine days now. And I'm just loving it! Especially on a day like today. It's the read-a-thon sure, but it's also a lazy-misty-raining kind of day. The perfect way to spend a day like today is with a good book. And the book buddy does make reading more comfortable.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

3 comments:

Eva said...

They're so cool! I think I'm going to make my own with an extra throw pillow I have lying around and some ribbon. :D

Kailana said...

I should show these to my mother. She likes doing stuff like this!

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Thanks for the link, I saw it awhile ago but didn't save it. I haven't been able to find a comfortable position to use my laptop from my couch all day -- one of these would have been awesome. Oh well :)