Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just perfect!!!

So I was reading on my blogroll, and I noticed that one of my favorite bloggers had done a meme. I click through--like I do anyway. The title of a post could be "sorting socks" or "shelling peas" and I'd still click through. Anyway, I will try to stay on target. Anyway, I was reading the meme and thinking how fun it was and how I was going to have to do it. And I look down and noticed that I'm tagged. :) I just love it when that happens.

1. Friends.
2. Happy casseroles. What makes a casserole happy? A layer or two of cheese.
3. Listening to music. Right now I'm being mesmerized--almost hypnotized, in a good way--to Sweet Baby's Beatle Lullabies. It's Beatles done music-box style. It is almost mind-boggling to think that the plinka-plinka-rinka-tink of music box notes could make you happy. (It does have other instruments as well.) But it does. It really does.
4. Blogging.
5. Reading
6. Book deliveries

The rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post six things that make you happy along with these rules. Then tag six others (letting them know, of course). Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.

I tag: Smiling Sally, Hey Lady! Whatcha Reading (she has a fabulous contest going on for a Slanket), Chris, Natasha, Corinne, Melissa.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

4 comments:

Megan said...

You're so right - cheese has the power to make casseroles happy! Behold the power of cheese! ;-)

Melissa said...

Oooh. A meme! For Sunday morning! Thanks for the tag...

You know, book deliveries make me unquestionably happy, too. I love getting stuff in the mail. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I have to agree with #2!! Also, I love that the first 2 people who responded to the meme answered the same as me for #6 :)

Debi said...

Oh yes, I so agree, cheese can make a casserole very happy indeed! In fact, cheese can make many a thing happy. :)