Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's The End of The World--Let's Share Our Reviews!!!!

Big thanks go out to Trish who reminded me that I needed to do a post where participants for the "It's The End Of The World As We Know It" could share their reviews. So here it is...share your links in the comments. I'll round them up in the body of the post. If you don't have a blog, just let me know about your reading within the comment itself. (Share title, author, etc.) I hope everyone is enjoying themselves!!!

Trish has read Brave New World.
Rhinoa has read Brave New World as well.
I've read five books so far: The Host by Stephenie Meyer, The Sky Inside by Clare B. Dunkle, The Road by Cormac McCarthy, Fearless by Tim Lott, and Neptune's Children by Bonnie Dobkin. (It may seem like a lot. But I don't always read evenly. I might not have any for our next roundup on July 15th.)
Naida has read The Taking by Dean Koontz.
Stephanie has read Life As We Knew It. And also The Host.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I just got The Host from the library yesterday!! I'm so excited. Looks like I'll be starting it tonight!

Anonymous said...

I have read Brave New World as well. Here is my post: Rhinoa's Ramblings

Stephanie said...

I just finished The Host. What a fantastic book. The best I've read all year!!

Unknown said...

I've finished Parable of the Sower. I hope to get around to reviewing it soon.

Sharon said...

I have read The Sky Inside by Clare B. Dunkle, The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex, the dead and the gone by Susan Pfeffer, The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, The Host by Stephenie Meyer, Declaration by Gemma Malley and I plan on reading The Road thanks to other reviews I've read.

Sharon/SherMeree's Musings

Becky said...

SherMeree and Book Junkie, I've added your books to the July 15th post. Book Junkie, if you'll let me know the link to your review, I'll add a link to it. SherMeree, I've added links to your list. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Becky! I've read The Host so far for this challenge.
http://bobbisbooknook.blogspot.com/2008/06/host.html

Unknown said...

By the way, I don't think I've told you how much I enjoy your blogs! You are a "must read" stop for me daily. Keep up the great work!