Tuesday, March 25, 2008

D.E.A.R. Week Two

March 19th: Today I joined way too many challenges. Not that I regret it necessarily. But I may need an intervention soon. On to the reading, well, I read in Alien Feasts by Michael Simmons. I am so loving it. It's fabulous. A little War of the Worlds. A little True Meaning of Smek Day. A little Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. But mostly just a lot of fun. I'm still reading in the fifth Bridgerton novel. I've started Camilla by Fanny Burney. I'm planning to go slowly through that one since it's monstrous. But I'm hoping a lot of littles will get the job done.

March 20th: Read more in Camilla. I'm liking it so far. Still reading in Alien Feasts. Still reading in Sense and Sensibility. Finished To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn.

March 21rst: Read more in Camilla. Read more in Alien Feasts.

March 22nd: Read more in Camilla. Finished Alien Feasts. Finished When He Was Wicked.

March 23rd: Read more in Camilla by Fanny Burney. Read more in One Voice, Please by Sam McBratney. Read in Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. Finished I, Claudius by Robert Graves.

March 24th: Read in Camilla. Read in One Voice, Please. Read in Undone.

March 25th: Read in One Voice, Please. Read in George's Secret Key to the Universe. Finished Sense and Sensibility.

No comments: