Saturday, November 10, 2007

Unread Authors Challenge Update

Here is my list for the Unread Authors Challenge. It ends in February 2008.

1. Tamar by Mal Peet
2. Total Constant Order by Crissa Jean Chappell
3. Before, After, and Somebody In Between by Jeannine Garsee
4. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
5. Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
6. Does My Head Look Big In This by Randa Abdel-Fattah

Alternates

1. Dracula by Bram Stoker
2. Leonardo's Shadow by Christopher Grey
3. The Book of Time by Guillaume Prevost
4. Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
5. A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban
6. Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

I heard Leonardo's Shadow was really good! I completely forgot about that book. I had heard about it before it was released and wanted to check it out. Looking forward to what you think about it! Hope it doesn't suck..though if it does, you'll save me buying it :p