Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reviving a Topic: Ask Me Questions!

Anyone remember weekly geeks?! I loved participating in weekly geeks. And though those days are gone, and they can't really be brought back, I thought I would try to revive one of my favorite 'weekly geeks' activity. The one where I ask YOU to ask me questions about books I'm currently getting ready to read and review. I'll share a list of books I'm hoping to post reviews of in April--some I'm currently reading, some I'm anticipating reading.

Ask me questions about these books, please!!! If this goes well, I might try to incorporate it more often.





I Am Malala by Malala Yousfzai


Eat Fat, Get Thin by Mark Hyman




Stuffed: An Insider's Look At Who's (really) Making America Fat and How the Food Industry Can Fix It. Hank Cardello. 

Death by Food Pyramid by Denise Minger.







Beatrix Potter and the Unfortunate Tale of a Borrowed Guinea Pig by Deborah Hopkinson


War Dogs: Churchill and Rufus by Kathryn Selbert





Counting Lions by Katie Cotton and illustrated by Stephen Walton



Persuasion by Jane Austen





Happy Little Family by Rebecca Caudill 




The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker.


Much Ado About Nothing. William Shakespeare.

If you do remember weekly geeks, what was YOUR favorite topic?! I'd love to know!



© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: