Saturday, January 05, 2013

Week in Review: December 30-January 5

I wrote two posts this week wrapping up 2012. On Sunday, I posted about my favorite movies and soundtracks and on Monday I posted about my favorite books of the year.

I joined two January challenges this week. The L.M. Montgomery Reading challenge hosted by Reading to Know and the Classic Children's Literature reading challenge hosted by Simpler Pastimes

I reviewed two short story collections by L.M. Montgomery. The first covered the years 1896-1901, the second covered the years 1902-1903

I reviewed six novellas in Sidney Chambers and the Shadow of Death by James Runcie

I reread Georgette Heyer's first novel The Black Moth.

I read my first book that will be published in 2013. And it was GREAT. I highly recommend Alan Gratz's Prisoner B-3087.

I spent a LOT of time with Thomas and friends reading the Thomas the Tank Engine Story Collection.

I also reviewed Paul Asay's God On the Streets of Gotham. It was VERY interesting! 


© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: