Sunday, February 14, 2010

Library Loot Third Trip in February


I'm pleased that I checked out less than I turned in!

New Loot:

Becoming Jane Eyre by Sheila Kohler
Shirley by Charlotte Bronte
Vilette by Charlotte Bronte
The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
Sweet Thursday by John Steinbeck
The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
Dream Girl by Lauren Mechling
Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange
Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter by A.E. Moorat
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
Emma Volume 1 by Kaoru Mori

Leftover Loot:

Songs of Faith by Angela Johnson
Kaleidoscope Eyes by Jen Bryant
Cracker by Cynthia Kadohata
Blue Plate Special by Michelle D. Kwasney
Emma Brown by Clare Boylan and Charlotte Bronte
A Garden of Earthly Delights by Joyce Carol Oates
No Star Too Beautiful: A Treasury of Yiddish Stories, edited by Joachim Neugroschel
John Steinbeck by Milton Meltzer
The Lady Elizabeth by Alison Weir
Purple Heart by Patricia McCormick
The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
Today I Will Fly! By Mo Willems
I Love My New Toy by Mo Willems
Are You Ready to Play Outside by Mo Willems
There Is A Bird On Your Head by Mo Willems
My Friend Is Sad by Mo Willems
I Am Invited To A Party by Mo Willems
Pigs Make Me Sneeze by Mo Willems
Watch Me Throw The Ball by Mo Willems
The Land of the Silver Apples by Nancy Farmer
The Islands of the Blessed by Nancy Farmer
Toning the Sweep by Angela Johnson
Looking for Red by Angela Johnson
Bone by Bone by Bone by Tony Johnston

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

3 comments:

NatalieSap said...

Oh, Charlotte is my favorite Bronte. You should have picked up a stack of Emmas - they're addicting. :)

Marg said...

OH, I just read the second Emma book! Hope you enjoy your loot.

Molly said...

Oh - looks like you will have a week filled with Bronte! How wonderful.

I have been on the waiting list for Becoming Jane Eyre for weeks. I sure hope I am able to obtain a copy soon.