Monday, June 08, 2009

Really Old Classics Challenge Completed

This one is hosted by the fabulous Rebecca of Rebecca Reads. (Sign up on this post, post review links at this one.) The rules of this one are simple. Each participant decides for herself (or himself) how many "really old" books they want to read before July 31, 2009.

1. Wycliffe New Testament
2. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
3. Tyndale New Testament

I actually managed to read all three books that I listed last year when I made my list! I think it may be the first time I made a list and stuck to it! Imagine that :)

I really enjoyed reading all three of these books. I loved them all. All of them required time and effort, but they were all three worth it!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Rebecca Reid said...

Congrats on finishing! I'm really glad you participated this year!