Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand--May

It's time for one of my favorite community events. What's on my nightstand? The better question may be what is not on my nightstand.

Middlemarch by George Eliot
Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
A Talisman Ring by Georgette Heyer
The Moon is A Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein
The Dragon of Trelian by Michelle Knudsen
The Circle of Friends: Book 1: Lori by L. Diane Wolfe
Mind-Rain: Your Favorite Authors on Scott Westerfeld's Uglies Series
When The Whistle Blows by Fran Cannon Slayton*
The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard
Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones by Brandon Sanderson*
The City in the Lake by Rachel Neumeier*
Pretty Monsters by Kelly Link*
Tyndale New Testament (only 8 more books to go!)

* = By my bed. Have been by my bed for two or three weeks. Need to be reading. But haven't actually started quite yet.


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Shonda said...

Becky-

Your list looks good - I say that because I haven't read any of them. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Here's what I hope to read in June:

http://memybookandthecouch.blogspot.com/2009/05/whats-on-your-nightstand.html

Zibilee said...

I am excited to read pretty monsters, and am loking forward to your review!