Monday, May 25, 2009

Trial run on embedded comments

I want to give embedded comments another try. If I hear back from you (via email or comment) that you are unhappy with the switch and that you're not able to leave a comment, then I'll change back. I know that there had been a few glitches last fall with it, but I've been reading up on how to 'fix' said glitches and I want to see if this will work :)

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
Subscribe to receive updates in your favorite reader.

5 comments:

Steph said...

...does it work...does it work...

Steph said...

it works!

Alaine said...

I've had a couple of sites that I can't leave a comment on so let's see if this works?

Becky said...

Thanks for testing it out, Steph! Alaine, let me know if you have any problems.
If I hear from someone that they can't leave a comment, then I'll switch it back!

DesLily said...

well i guess if this shows up..then it worked!