Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The real reason why I blog...

Every now and then, it's good to be reminded about why I blog. What I love about it in the first place. And here's the thing, it's never about me. It's about the books. It's about making those connections. Connecting books with readers...or readers with books. Or even better catching those not-so-fond-of-reading readers. And let's not forget connecting readers with other readers! I love hearing from you! I love hearing what you love, like, and hate about books. I love hearing about your reading experiences. I love connecting with you.


Anonymous, 5:49 PM

I had first read the book "What My Mother Doesn't Know" and I loved it!
Then today we went to the book store (It's VERY rare for me to even pick up a book an start reading it) and I had saw the book " what my girlfriend doesn't know". I knew right away i wanted it. Two hours and fifteen minutes later I was done with it. This book was so good. I love romance books like this. It's these types of books that make me ACTUALLY want to read. This book is one of the best books i have read! Its a great book for the teenagers. I am 13. I could not put this book down. I am going to read it again!



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love connecting with you, and wish I had time to read every post every blogger on my blogroll puts up - I really try to. That being said, can you please stop making so many great challenges??I can't keep up with them to join them! Are you the one holding the Arthurian Challenge? I think you are.....I think I'm going to join this year, not that I have any Arthurian books yet to read! lol

Becky said...

I love connecting with you too, Susan. And good news, I don't have any other challenge-hosting in mind. I think I'm good for a while at least :)

This Final Frontier one will be the last at least for a month or so.

chrisa511 said...

This post is fantastic :D It put a big smile on my face!!

Ana S. said...

Wow, that comment is just awesome :) Go Becky!

It's all about the connections for me too.

Melissa said...

It's always nice to get feedback like this; and you're right. It's all about the connections, isn't it? :)

Debi said...

Oh Becky, that comment must have left the biggest smile on your heart! It sure made me smile. And you make me smile! I am so grateful that you blog...for so many reasons! You truly are a gift to the world...and to the publishing industry! :) But mostly, selfishly, I'm so grateful you blog because you do make me smile, each and every day!

Serena said...

what a wonderful comment to get from a reader. Its all worth it when you see those comments.

Missy B. said...

This is a very nice post, Becky. It made me smile! You are one terrific person!