Monday, February 23, 2009

Classics Challenge 2009


Hosted by Trish of Trish's Reading Nook. The challenge has its own blog--the Classics 2009 Challenge blog. The challenge is from April 1 through October 31, 2009.

I'm going with option three--Classics Feast--Read six classics. (Plus one, bonus book if desired that is a "new" classic; so a total of seven books possibly).

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

I've got so many classics that I want to read this year. Books by Daniel Defoe, George Eliot, Elizabeth Gaskell, Anthony Trollope, just to name a few. And then there are individual titles I'd like to include...


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Can't wait to see what you finally decide on! I might read some George Eliot--Middlemarch if I can work myself up to it. Happy reading and thanks for joining us again! :)