Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jewish Literature Challenge '08

Callista is hosting the Jewish Literature Challenge again this year.

NOTE: Changes from last year are in red.

What: Reading at least 4 books by Jewish Authors or about Judaism
When: December 21, 2008 (Beginning of Hanukkah) to April 27, 2009 (End of Passover)
Who: Anyone who wants to participate! Bloggers or Non-Bloggers alike
Where: Right here of course! You can also post your picks and reviews to your own blog if you have one of course.
How: Sign the comments on THIS post to join the challenge. Also tell me if you want to be added to the blog. If so, include your email address. (put it like this to prevent spam: yourname AT yourdomain DOT com) Once I've added you, you can post your picks here and when the time comes, post your reviews here too. I'm sure you'll want to post about this challenge on your blog too. Use the banner above and link to this blog.

Are you wondering more about what books are okay?
Fiction, Non-fiction, memoirs, Adult books, Teen books, Children's books, books about the Holocaust, books about anti-semitism, books about Jewish Life, Jewish Culture, Jewish Customs. Books by Jewish Authors no matter what the subject.

I don't know quite yet what my books will be. But I'm looking forward to this one.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I'll join, I will go get some books from my mom (she had to study Judaism/the Torah.