Friday, September 19, 2008

Award Time


Tricia at Library Queue awarded me this one. And I am thrilled!!!

Here are the rules for the nominees: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

Here are the people I'm awarding:

Stuff As Dreams Are Made On. Nothing of Importance. Jen Robinson's Book Page. Abby the Librarian. Ellsworth Journal. Reader Rabbit. Pink Me.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winchester! We got an award! From Becky!

*About time somebody recognized our superior--*

Pay no attention to the Ingrate. We're both thrilled!

Jen Robinson said...

Thanks so much, Becky!! I love your blog(s), too. Wishing you a happy and book-filled weekend.

Abby said...

Becky, thanks so much!!! :D You totally made my day!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Becky! You deserve it. And I love the photos of the women reading - I know I said that before, but I do love it!

chrisa511 said...

You're so sweet Becky :) Can I give it right back to you?? lol...I love your blog too. I haven't been able to comment on anyone's blogs in so long, but I still read yours every day!

RR2 said...

OMG! Thank you!

Debi said...

Oh Becky, I am so honored! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart! What a nice start to my week, from one of the sweetest bloggers I know! Thank you!