Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hour 2/24 Mini Challenge 2

Nymeth is hosting this second mini-challenge. And the challenge is to spend ten minutes of this hour reading webcomics.

What I read:

The Unshelved Book Club: Ender's Game.

I just had to see how they did my favorite favorite book of all time.

From there I went to  The City of Ember.

Then to Coraline.

I thought Farmer Boy was an unusual choice. But it worked in a strange way.

Then Lightning Thief. It was fun :)

Little Brother.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

Peeps.

Tale of Despereaux.

I thought this was very fun.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

I'm glad you had fun with it, Becky!

Dewey said...

Glad you posted all those links, because I couldn't get the link to work from Nymeth's blog. Thanks! Hope you're having a good time so far.

chrisa511 said...

What a cool website! I'm glad you're having fun with this Becky :) I'm going to try to join in later on in the day...