Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Holidays


Happy Holiday
Happy holiday, happy holiday
While the merry bells keep ringing

May your ev'ry wish come true

Happy holiday, happy holiday

May the calendar keep bringing

Happy holidays to you


I'd like to take some time to thank everyone who has helped 2007 to be such a great year. I would like to thank the publishers and authors who have provided me review copies in the past year. I look forward to working with you in the coming year. I'd like to thank the authors I've interviewed. I do appreciate your time! I'd like to mention my fellow Cybil panelists--this holiday season will be busy no doubt, but working with such a fun group makes it cheerier and definitely less daunting. I'd like to thank all of my fellow bloggers that I've befriended in the past year. I love the comments and the occasional email. I really do. I like getting to know my audience.

Bloomsbury USA
Boyds Mill Press
Candlewick Press
Charlesbridge
Chronicle Books
Clarion Books
Farrar, Straus, Giroux
Feiwei & Friends
Harcourt
HarperCollins
Harry N. Abrams
Kane/Miller
Little, Brown Young Readers
Meadowbrook Press
Penguin
Razorbill
Scholastic
Shadow Mountain
Simon & Schuster
Tundra Books
Waterbrook Press

No comments: